Saturday, June 18, 2011

My book, INFERTILITY-LAND, has been published as an e-book

My book, titled "INFERTILITY-LAND: A Road Map" has been published as an e-book. Coming soon to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and I-Tunes.

If you would like to download a copy, you can do so at: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/67494

This would also make a great book to give your family and friends, who don't understand, but might like to try.

I hope that this book may serve as a resource and comfort to those struggling, lost deep in the forest of infertility-land.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey Lisa,

I know I've been silent and off everyone's radar for so long, but I do check in on my peeps once in a while! Congrats on publishing your book! I just bought it and am going to read it now.

Hope all's well with you. Much love and well wishes being sent your way!

((hugs))
Nikki

PS: Thanks for checking in on me. I truly appreciate it. Nothing much to say, so I've been silent, but I'm thinking I should update my blog some day. :-)

Anonymous said...

I think you spelled "INFERTILITY" wrong, author.

Lisa said...

Thanks Anonymous, guess my fingers were typing to fast. Fixed it!

Thanks Nikki! I think of you often and would love an update on how you are doing if you ever want to email me at lisarwaiteAThotmail.com. Wishing you a happy summer, in spite of everything. I hope you have some great outdoor days. xo

Anonymous said...

I just purchased your book today on my Nook and read it in less than 2 hours. I couldn't put it down. I can't thank you enough for putting into words every feeling that I am experiencing. I love your story and I am touched by it in more ways than you'll ever know. So, thank you!!!